Sunday, November 05, 2006

Message From JoJo - Next Single, How To Touch A Girl


JoJo posted a Myspace bulletien, she thanked the fans for buying her album.. And discussed her next single(s) and Video plans. Here is the message, as is:

Hey Everyone-

First off, thank you for supporting the album. Because of you all "The High Road" debuted at #3 last week on the sales chart. :)

I'm so glad to hear you all are so curious as to what my next single is going to be. After much thought, we have made a collaborative decision to release "How To Touch A Girl" to top 40 radio, and "Let It Rain" to urban radio. I feel strongly about both song, and I hope you do too. I co-wrote "How To Touch A Girl" so I feel really honored and blessed that it's being released. I'll be shooting the video to that song soon so be on the lookout for that in December.

Speak soon!

xoxo,
Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home